For their toughest environmental control challenges, leaders in the defense and commercial markets turn to the professionals at Air Rover, Inc.
From our Tyler, Texas headquarters and manufacturing facility, we proudly design, manufacture, deliver and support a broad product line of highly-configurable portable air conditioning systems for a diverse range of applications.
Here are a few examples of our team's capabilities:
When unique project requirements go beyond our catalogued product offering, Air Rover’s engineers rapidly design custom HVAC solutions that produce as much cold or hot as science allows.
As a woman-owned small business (WOSB), Air Rover qualifies for special federal government set-asides. Established in 1986, Air Rover has maintained a General Services Administration (GSA) contract for more than 20 years. Look us up at GSA.gov using Air Rover's Schedule 56 contract # 47QSWA18D008H.
Do you have what it takes to join this special team?
We are looking for just the right proud and talented candidates to join one of the hottest companies in the cooling business!
To learn more about joining our expanding team, please contact Sharla McMichael, Director, at her email address: email@example.com or call her at 318-464-2942.
Air Rover’s open position: Shipping-Receiving Specialist.
Air Rover, Inc. manufacturers highly reliable specialized HVAC and Air Purification systems for a wide variety of prestigious customers and for interesting applications. We support aerospace customers such as NASA, Lockheed Martin Space Systems and others with precision cooling systems for processes in rocket ship production.
Air Rover also builds a line of products that combat the COVID-19 virus and other dangerous contaminants in indoor air.
For more than 30 years, our company values center around product durability, portability, and integrity. Come join our team as we expand our operations.
As Shipping-Receiving Specialist, you will work in Air Rover’s Supply Chain Management team, reporting to the Supply Chain Manager. You will help our company run smoothly by sending, receiving and accurately recording the movement of incoming parts, supplies, materials, and outgoing finished manufactured products.
In addition to tracking inventory and keeping records, you will also package items, inspect merchandise against the product’s quality check list, print labels, weigh packages and determine appropriate postage and freight estimates.
In your receiving clerk role, you will be responsible for comparing bills of lading against actual merchandise received, inspecting for damaged goods and once approved, distributing components to the correct departments.
You will help our team keep the Plant and Warehouse organized and orderly. You will process out old, obsolete parts and equipment, and make sure appropriate space is available for current, needed materials used by the Production Team.
You will play a vital role in the Air Rover team!
# # #
Shipping/Receiving Clerk's Duties and Responsibilities:
· Determines method of shipment and prepares bills, invoices, and other shipping documents
· Receives parts and components; checks and signs delivery slips; and assists with unloading as necessary
· Inspects and verifies incoming goods against invoices or other documents, records shortages and rejects damaged goods
· Accepts or returns merchandise according to established company procedures. Calculates prices according to guidelines, and affixes tracking ID numbers or codes, prices, and security tags as necessary.
· Organizes distribution and shipping of parts and materials. Makes necessary verifications against documents, unpacks and routes goods to appropriate storage areas. Handles customer pick-ups.
· Must be a certified forklift operator – will frequently load, unload, transport, and store goods
· Maintains internal record-keeping systems, as established by the Supply Chain Manager
· Contacts resource people for various information. Contacts transport companies and suppliers to expedite, trace or return merchandise that does not conform to specifications or purchase orders.
· Assembles containers and crates, packs goods to be shipped and prepares identifying information and shipping instructions
· Knows safe storage and handling procedures for various HVAC refrigerants, paint and chemicals and other materials
· Knows proper shipping procedures for transportation of dangerous goods
· Takes inventory, maintains storage area, organizes, and places stock on shelves. Ensures area is always secure.
· Community College degree or equivalent via work experience
· 3+ year manufacturing experience
· Must be detail-oriented
· Excels in working in a fast-paced environment
· Understands production and plant processes
· Efficiency expert – look for ways to maximize space and make processes more efficient
· Possess analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations
· Ability to follow detailed written and oral instructions
· Proficient in reading shipping forms and inventory reports
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
· Ability to safely operate fork-lift and other moving equipment / dollies / vehicles
· Ability to possibly work after hours or over weekends with short or no notice
To learn more about joining our expanding team, please contact Sharla McMichael, Director, at her email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 318-464-2942