For their toughest environmental control challenges, leaders in the defense and commercial markets turn to the professionals at Air Rover, Inc.
From our Tyler, Texas headquarters and manufacturing facility, we proudly design, manufacture, deliver and support a broad product line of highly-configurable portable air conditioning systems for a diverse range of applications.
Here are a few examples of our team's capabilities:
When unique project requirements go beyond our catalogued product offering, Air Rover’s engineers rapidly design custom HVAC solutions that produce as much cold or hot as science allows.
As a woman-owned small business (WOSB), Air Rover qualifies for special federal government set-asides. Established in 1986, Air Rover has maintained a General Services Administration (GSA) contract for more than 20 years. Look us up at GSA.gov using Air Rover's Schedule 56 contract # 47QSWA18D008H.
Do you have what it takes to join this special team?
We are looking for just the right proud and talented candidates to join one of the hottest companies in the cooling business!
Ideal candidate will:
*Satellite Communications antenna / dish cooling or cooling the satcom shelter below the antenna
*Telecommunications shelter cooling
*Battery Storage Cooling (promising emerging market)
*Mission-critical cooling applications, such as cooling systems used in space industry / aerospace (rocket battery cooling & rocket transport spot-cooling);
*Explosion- proof HVAC market —- hvac units encased and hardened for explosive applications such as oil & gas industry requirements, mining, excavation, etc.
*Mission-critical cooling for nuclear power facilities
*Specialty (custom) cooling for manufacturing processes, e.g., pharmaceutical clean room cooling or any hot-spot manufacturing environment
*Paper mill and steel mill process cooling
*Emergency and/or supplemental cooling for data centers and facilities
*Hospitals, healthcare and senior living facilities - negative pressure requirements in hospital/patient and senior living environments
*Any “vertical” commercial and government market that needs highly-reliable cooling/environmental control and/or indoor air contamination control
*CUSTOM HVAC applications
-Must have an established sales track record selling HVAC mission-critical cooling systems (ideally already selling HVAC solutions in one or combination of our target markets listed above)
-Highly comfortable and confident with ability to achieve sales goals while striving for best margin performance for the company's bottom line ( ie, Net Income/ Net Profit). Be a key contributor at booking sales and participate in a sales team bonus plan.
-Possess established industry connections and networks
-Develop a year-round calendar of strategic sales opportunities — schedule webinars, book conf calls, book and host customer visits to the Air Rover HQ and manufacturing plant in Tyler, TX (when safe travel resumes), visit customers at their facilities, attend industry conferences and trade shows, all as needed to meet/ exceed sales quotas and win new business and accounts.
-Able to travel up to 25% of time, when safe trade show exhibiting resumes and when customer visits are needed to secure new accounts and hit sales quotas.
Compensation package based on experience and track-record.
Assembly Line Worker
· Works with team environment
· Ensure all products produced meet company quality standards
· Work in a manufacturing environment assembling sheet metal and electrical components
· Assembly line format with rotating positions
· Final build of product
· Inspection of product prior to testing
· Clean production area
· Load and unload items from machines, carts and dollies
· Take instructions from supervisors
· Electrical wiring experience preferred
· High School Diploma or GED
· 1+ year manufacturing experience preferred
· Must be detail-oriented
· Understanding of production and plant processes
· Analytical and numerical skills: ability to perform mathematical calculations (add, subtract, multiply, divide) in different units of measurement
· Ability to follow written and oral instructions
· Proficient in reading schematics and work plans.
· Ability to work in a team
· Ability to lift heavy equipment, to bend, and to stand or walk for long periods of time
· Ability to possibly work after hours or over weekends with short or no notice.